Big stuff. Small stuff. Stuff you need. Stuff you never even knew you wanted.
Only at The Big E can you go home with a set of steak knives, a hot tub, a chamois, a tractor, and a sweater made from authentic Alpaca fur. With everything you could ever want all in one place, it’s better than any mall in the world! Be sure to visit these buildings and areas to find that special treasure to bring home:
- Better Living Center – Pick up innovative, As Seen on TV merchandise, housewares, clothing, and accessories plus watch product demos.
- Craft Common – Find pottery, jewelry, stained glass, collectibles, ornaments, and handmade items all in one place near Storrowton Village.
- Outdoor Exhibitors – Walk around and browse from dozens of outdoor vendors hawking everything from cowboy hats to outdoor sheds.
- State Building Exhibitors – Find Massachusetts maple syrup, Vermont flannel, piled-high Maine potatoes, Del’s Lemonade, and settle the Connecticut vs. New Hampshire kettle corn debate on the Avenue of States.
- The Shops at Storrowton – #ShopSmall from a selection of home decor, accessories, children’s toys and great finds for the early Christmas shopper. Get “scentsible” in the Yankee Candle Shop in the Grange Building and find all things steampunk in the Gears & Fears Halloween Shop.
- Young Building – See beautiful and fascinating items from Thailand, India, Ireland, and all around the globe.
(Hungry? Check out our listing of food at the Fair