TIPS FOR A FANTASTIC FIELD TRIP
- Have students wear the same color shirt for their visit.
- Give students a slip of paper with their school's name as well as their teacher's name and cell phone number.
- Give chaperones a "cheat sheet" with the information they need for the day.
- Discuss field trip behavior before everyone gets on the bus and group students to ensure best behavior by all.
- Prepare students for their adventure! Get them excited and engaged with worksheets and lesson ideas. Brainstorm a list of questions so they can find out the answers on their trip.
After your field trip, reflect on your visit. Did the timing and schedule work? Was student supervision effective? Which improvements would you make for next year? Share your ideas, lessons and photos with us by contacting our Education Specialist