1. Entry forms may be emailed, faxed or mailed in, but must be received by September 7, 2017.
2. Eligible exhibitors meeting all the rules of the contest may receive reimbursement for two (2)
entry tickets and $10 for parking per household.
3. Contest open to adults only, 18 years and older.
4. Limit of one entry per person.
5. Recipes must be typed on an 8 ½” x 11” pieces of white paper. Contestant’s name, address and
phone number must be included on the back only. The recipes should be original and
unpublished of which you are the owner.
6. You are to submit one dozen (12) or more pieces of candy on a paper plate.
7. All participants must be present to receive awards at noon.
8. Mixes and prepared foods may not be used in recipes.
9. No sauces allowed.
10. No refrigeration is available.
11. Entries must be made with Domino Sugar– proof of purchase is required: a UPC from package
or cash register receipt should be stapled to the back of your recipe. Do not send the UPC or
cash register receipt with your entry form.
12. All winners must sign a Domino Sugar recipe release form. All recipes become the property of
Domino Sugar and Eastern States Exposition and may be edited, adapted, copyrighted,
published and used for publicity, promotion and/or advertising at their discretion without
compensation to the contestant.