A WORLD-CLASS CIRCUS IN NEW ENGLAND
Daily • 1, 4 & 7pm
Get your popcorn and grab a seat under the Big Top to be dazzled by world-class jugglers, flying trapeze artists, magicians, aerial acts, clowns and animals galore in The Big E Circus Spectacular, sponsored by Coca-Cola!
For years, major acts from around the globe have traveled to West Springfield to perform in this renowned circus. Our esteemed international cast has previously included the famous Wallenda family, the Flying Pages, Bello the Clown, Sylvia Zerbini, the Olate Dogs and many more.
Circus Spectacular - Presented by Billy Martin
Dates: Sept. 15 – Oct. 1
Location: The Big Top
Show Times: 1, 4 & 7pm
- Egg Roll – Ringmaster
- Jenny Vidbel with the Living Carousel – Horses
- Statue Duo Design – Statue Duo Design, featuring Jarek and Darek, is a dynamic and exciting strength hand-balancing act. The duo are Polish national hand-balancing champions, hailing from Warsaw, Poland.
- The Pompeyo Family and their Amazing Rescue Dogs – Did you ever think that one of the dogs sitting in your local animal shelter could be in the circus? Jorge and Natalya Pompeyo and the couple’s star rescue pups have been performing and internationally touring together for more than ten years.
- Duo Luna – Aerial Artists
- Steve & Ryan – Comedy
- Noel Aguilar – Juggling Act
- Tulga the Mongolian Strongman