Nominations are open to actively competing or retired horses as well as individuals who have been affiliated with Eastern States Exposition at year-round shows or Big E horse shows. The deadline to submit a nomination is August 1, 2017 at 10am EDT.
Three applications will be accepted by the nominating committee and the final inductee will be chosen by “The People’s Choice,” via Facebook beginning August 15, 2017 at 10am EDT.
The Eastern States Exposition Equestrian Hall of Fame Presentation will take place during The Big E.
Criteria for Individual or Equine consideration to include:
- Individual or Horse must have a history with participation at Eastern States Exposition
- Individual or Horse should have demonstrated excellence in their discipline
- Individual or Horse should demonstrate overall good character and sportsmanship
- Individual or Horse is a crowd pleaser
- Individual or Horse should be recognizable to the general population of the sport
- Individual or Horse cannot be nominated by oneself or owner
- Individual or Horse can be nominated posthumously
Owner's NameIf applicable.
Complete your Nomination
Below, please submit one (1) photo of your nomination and attach a recommendation letter of 750 words or less telling us why your nomination should be considered for the Eastern States Exposition Equestrian Hall of Fame. The letter should include a history of accomplishments and volunteerism, if any.
Please submit a PDF of the recommendation letter and photo as a JPG.
For questions or more information regarding the ESE Equestrian Hall of Fame, place contact ESE Horse Show Coordinator, Stacey Hathaway, at shathaway@TheBigE.com or 413-205-5016.