It doesn’t matter what your diet is like, as long as you come to The Big E HUNGRY! There are over 141 locations for meals, snacks and beverages, which are sure to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
If you’re daring enough to start with dessert, you have to try The Big E Cream Puff or The Big Éclair, which are made right here in The Big E Cream Puff Bakery in the New England Center. And how could you miss out on The Big E’s original Craz-E Burger… a bacon cheeseburger sandwiched between two halves of a glazed donut!
For the healthy eaters, there are salads, smoothies, grilled chicken wraps and a ton of heart-smart options! If you’re craving traditional fair food, we’ve got that too! You’ll be able to indulge here in fried dough, corn dogs, popcorn, cotton candy and candy apples. MMMMM!
The Big E also features delicious international fare like German and Greek specialties, pierogis and tacos, the Italian Pavilion, and Heroes and Legends Café, a classic diner which transports guests back to the 1950s. There’s even The Big E Food Court, for added selection. If you’re looking for a sit down experience, the Storrowton Tavern and Terrace offers scrumptious New England cuisine and fine wines at one of the area’s premier dining destinations.
All the walking around can get you thirsty, so check out these refreshing watering holes:
- The Big E Martini Bar – creating your favorite martinis, made with locally owned V-One Vodka, at the Italian Pavilion
- Tavern Terrace – your favorite beverages, light sandwiches and a DJ, at Storrowton Tavern
- Sam Adams Brew Garden – sponsored by Boston Beer Company, serving America’s world class beer plus a great bistro menu including a variety of wraps and healthy salads, behind The Phillips House in Storrowton Village
- Oktoberfest Munich Style – sponsored by Germany’s Finest Beers, celebrate the popular festival with Weiner schnitzel, bratwurst and authentic Oktoberfest beer on tap, in the Food Court
- Guinness Irish Pub – gather ‘round and get merry with a pint of dark Irish stout or a fine Irish crème liquer, and don’t forget about a taste of Irish Stew, in the Young Building
- Opa Opa Saloon – serving their own special microbrews straight from the keg, on West Road, near the xfinity arena