2014 Bisquick Quick Creations Contest®
Bisquick® makes cooking and baking easy. Show us what you can do with Bisquick by making an extraordinary recipe easy to create. Think family favorite appetizers, meals or snacks, even desserts or baked goods. Any type of cooked or baked entry is welcome. Simply make your recipe both easy and spectacular!
First place is now $200 (prize money was doubled overall) and there’s a New Entrant Award!
Taste (40%), Ease of Preparation (50%), Overall Appeal (10%),
$200 for First; $100 for Second; $50 for Third, and a “New Entrant” Award.
*Each winner will receive an award certificate and apron
- Use Bisquick mix (1 cup or more) and make any type of entry: any brunch, lunch, snack, dinner or dessert-type recipe is welcome. (The parameters are purposefully open.)
- Find product and baking information at www.bisquick.com or www.facebook.com/bisquick.
- Bring your prepared entry and matching recipe to the New England Center between 10-10:30am on Tuesday, Sept. 23. Limit one entry per person. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Recipes should be named, original, unpublished, the sole property of entrant and not previously submitted to any other contest. Entries should be submitted with 1) Bisquick mix proof of purchase or product label, 2) a clear/typed recipe for the entry (illegible recipes may be disqualified), and 3) your name, address and phone number.
- With entry submission, you accept all Contest rules and agree to be bound by the judges’ decisions, which will be final. You also agree that your winning recipe will become the property of General Mills which reserves the right to edit, adapt, copyright, publish, and use any or all of it for publicity, promotion or advertising in any form of media without compensation to you. You hereby irrevocably authorize and grant permission to General Mills and others licensed or otherwise permitted by it to use and distribute your name, address, voice and likeness for any and all purposes, including publicity, advertising and trade purposes, by all means of publication including electronic and Internet, without any obligation or liability to you and without any additional approval or consent. With entry submission, you also acknowledge and agree that no claim relating thereto shall be asserted against General Mills or any of its officers, directors, employees, agencies, representatives, successors, assigns or shareholders.
- The Contest is intended for amateur bakers/chefs only. Professional bakers/chefs or those who earn a significant portion of their livelihood from baking/cooking may not enter the contest, nor can employees of General Mills, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, and members of their immediate households.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise regulated by law.
- No Bisquick 1st place winner is eligible to win in 2014.
Sponsored by General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55440. © 2013 General Mills